ablehosting.com provides web hosting services. We will not sell, share, or rent your information to others in ways different from what is disclosed within this statement and within any agreements with our customers.
Regardless of the nature of the information and regardless of whether it is information we solicit directly from our customers, from visitors to our Web site or whether we collect the information during the processing of visiting one of our sites, we regard all such information as private and take steps to protect the integrity and confidentiality of the information.
Any suspected attempt to breach these policies and procedures or to engage in any type of unauthorized action involving this Web site is regarded as potential criminal activity and all suspected computer mischief is reported to the appropriate authorities.
Use of Personally Identifiable Information
Information collected regarding visitors to our web site will be used by ablehosting.com only as appropriate to provide authorized services or to communicate information regarding our services. No information regarding specific persons, including our customers, our employees, or visitors to our web site, will be provided to any non-affiliated organization, except as may be legally required, to prevent fraud, or to comply with the legal inquiry of the government. This policy does not preclude ablehosting.com unrestricted use of non-personal, summarized, derived, or aggregate information. (i.e.volumes, totals, averages, etc.)
We will use your personally identifiable information only as follows:
(1) For payment purposes and to provide customer support
(2) To announce special offers or provide other information from time to time via e-mail. We may also send e-mail announcing special offers by our third parties, but we will not provide the third parties with your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information. If you do not wish to receive these e-mails, you may opt out of future e-mails at any time by following the instructions included in the e-mail.
(3) To improve our service and the marketing of our service. For example, we may use the information we gather from user surveys, demographic data, and web site visits to help us improve or target our Web site and customize your visit.
We will not provide any personally identifiable information about you to any other person other than:
(1) a law enforcement or regulatory agency at their request
(2) a person or company who acquires our business
(3) third parties who perform services on our behalf (such as payment processing), subject to the third party agreeing with us that it will keep your personally identifiable information confidential
(4) As otherwise needed to protect or enforce or rights or the rights of others.
(5) We absolutely do not transfer or sell your information for inclusion on third party e-mail or other marketing lists.
ablehosting.com may provide links on the Web site, via advertising and otherwise, to other web sites that are not under our control. We do not endorse or make any warranty of any type regarding the content contained on such web sites or products and services offered therein. We makes no representation regarding your use of such web sites.
Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
Use of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may share aggregate statistical data about our customers with third parties, such as advertisers or suppliers. This aggregate statistical data will not identify you personally.
What is a Cookie:
A "cookie" is an alphanumeric identifier that is unique to your browser. The cookie will identify your browser to us when you visit our web site so that we may customize your visit.
Security of Your Information
We store your personally identifiable information and payment information in our secure database.
We do not provide content on our web sites which are intended to attract or encourage the participation of children. Our service is not available to children under the age of 18, and we will not intentionally maintain information about anyone under the age of 18. We do not solicit or knowingly accept information from persons under the age of 18. We do not solicit or knowingly accept information from persons under the age of 18.
As a customer/merchant to one of our web sites, you may be provided with a unique identifier such as a password, or pin number which is intended to authenticate your identity when accessing our systems. Such identifying items are intended to be secret and to be known, possessed, and used only by you. The effectiveness of these mechanisms for authenticating your identity are dependent upon your keeping them in your exclusive possession and upon your protecting them from the discovery, access, possession of others. If you fail to keep such identifying information in your exclusive possession (i.e., you allow others to have knowledge or possession of your password or pin), you may bear responsibility for the actions of other persons who use this information in accessing our systems. If your personal identifier, pin number, has been lost or disclosed to someone other than yourself, you should immediately contact one of our sites or customer service.
ablehosting.com continues to adhere to good business practices. We will regularly review our policies and practices as it determines them to be warranted. When changes are made that affect the Able Hosting Information Security and Privacy Statement, these changes will be posted to our Web site.